Subject: Re: SUMMARY: FS#10849 - Sleep timer options: persistent duration and start on boot

Re: SUMMARY: FS#10849 - Sleep timer options: persistent duration and start on boot

From: alex wallis <alexwallis646_at_googlemail.com>
Date: Tue, 23 Aug 2011 12:08:59 +0100

snip
all of the above sounds good.
changes to "Cancel Sleep Timer (hh:mm)", showing the remaining
>>> time.

all of the above sounds good, I do have a suggestion which I think could
be useful for the rockbox voice users such as myself.
I think its very good that the sleep timer menu will now show the
remaining time, but the sleep timer menu takes several button presses to
get to, so perhaps an option could be added so that you could set a
voice announcement of the remaining time to the wps hotkey, or some
combination of keys.