Subject: Re: Remove the System menu!

Re: Remove the System menu!

From: Thomas Martitz <kugel_at_rockbox.org>
Date: Wed, 24 Aug 2011 08:45:43 +0200

Am 23.08.2011 10:29, schrieb Jonathan Gordon:
> and now the main menu makes some sense. Items are prioritized from the
> top down starting with ways to get to your music on to less important
> items. Resume playback i pushed down because just about all targets
> have a dedicated button to get there. I'd be happy to swap plugins and
> system.

Please don't sneak in such completely unrelated changes. This is clearly
about the system menu, not resume playback or playlist catalog.

Plus, FWIW, the button and the main menu entry are not completely
equivalent. The button goes to the last playing music (i.e. FM radio if
there is one), and the menu item goes always to the WPS.

Best regards.