Subject: Re: Discussion regarding reordering the main/root menu

Re: Discussion regarding reordering the main/root menu

From: Michael Sparmann <theseven_at_gmx.net>
Date: Tue, 30 Aug 2011 10:02:48 +0200

> My preference FWIW - move Time + Date into Settings, Credits to plugins, and
> move System to the bottom of the Settings menu (containing just the rump -
> Rockbox Info and Debug).

If you do that, why not just keep Credits in there and rename the whole
thing to About? This is the "quick fix" that I would have done.

But I'm also fine with either:
- Renaming Settings to System and appending "settings" to some submenu
names in there
- Reworking the whole menu structure (but I don't have time to actively
participate in that, except for possibly bringing up some ideas)

just my $0.02