Subject: FS#12273 - load fonts into buflib needs testing!

FS#12273 - load fonts into buflib needs testing!

From: Jonathan Gordon <jdgordy_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 18 Sep 2011 23:12:36 +1000

Hi all,
http://www.rockbox.org/tracker/task/12273 Is very ready for mass
testing so please everyone get it into your private builds and help
out!
What this does is use buflib instead of a static array for *all* fonts
loaded by the system. This is a big patch and im not really willing to
just commit and fix bugs later.

All you need to do to test is put it in your build and use your DAP as
usual. changing themes and fonts would be useful too! :)

I'd like to commit this before the end of the week.

There is one known issue where changing themes could make one line in
the "theme chooser" list dissapear for some unknown reason! leaving
the menu clears it up, and as I have no idea where its coming from,
and it isnt a crash bug I'm not too concerned, though if anyone can
reliably crash it I'd be very intersted in repro steps.

Cheers
Jonathan

P.S please remember to get the latest version of the patch :)