Subject: Re: Rockbox funding for Sansa Clip Zip

Re: Rockbox funding for Sansa Clip Zip

From: Björn Stenberg <bjorn_at_haxx.se>
Date: Sun, 25 Sep 2011 20:09:24 +0200

Bertrik Sikken wrote:
> I wonder if the rockbox fund can pay for a Sansa Clip Zip, so I can do
> further rockbox development on this player.

Absolutely. This is one of the core purposes of the fund.

The way we normally do it is you buy the player and then we refund you the money. If there are different memory capacities available, we usually refund the cost of the smallest capacity. (Unless there are technical reasons why a larger capacity is needed for development.)

--
Björn