Subject: Git/gerrit migration progress

Git/gerrit migration progress

From: Torne Wuff <>
Date: Mon, 26 Sep 2011 21:13:25 +0100

On 6 September 2011 15:40, Torne Wuff <> wrote:
> 1) We need to move Gerrit and the repositories it's hosting onto our
> infrastructure, at This in itself won't change
> anything; it will still be a svn mirror and it won't immediately
> replace the current git mirror that many of you are using (so any
> local git branches you have won't break). Hopefully nobody objects to
> this; I just need to coordinate it with the Swedes which I haven't had
> time to do.

We have now done this. You can access Gerrit at
Everything has been copied over from the old demo machine, and your
account still exists (though because the URL has changed you will
probably need to grant access to your OpenID again the first time you
log in).

I have updated the instructions at to refer to the new URL.

I'm looking at how to achieve the next steps now. In the meantime, if
someone wants to read the documentation for Gerrit HTML theming
(visible in gerrit itself) and write appropriate HTML/CSS to make
gerrit match the rest of our sites then that'd be great :p

Torne Wuff