Subject: Re: Releasing the android app (was: The next release version)

Re: Releasing the android app (was: The next release version)

From: Björn Stenberg <bjorn_at_haxx.se>
Date: Mon, 26 Sep 2011 23:46:34 +0200

Björn Stenberg wrote:
> It still feels like a "Rockbox emulator", rather than a full-blown android
> music player app.

After I posted this, Hayden Pearce urged me to try his cabbie theme modification (FS#12254). And after seeing that, I am much more optimistic than when I wrote the above.

There are still lots of issues to fix, but I now think a Market worthy android app is definitely within our reach. And I intend to do my part to make it happen.

--
Björn