Subject: ARM backtrace

ARM backtrace

From: Marcin Bukat <>
Date: Sat, 1 Oct 2011 11:32:29 +0200

Hello folks, adds backtrace log to the
panic screen on ARMs. This is simple port of The approach to take
this backtrace is not perfect and has limitations BUT it doesn't need
any special symbols or something to unwind stack frames. I am aware
that the code itself would need some polish (unneeded typedefs, dos
line ends etc.) but first I am interested if we want something like
this at all. I played a bit with this inserting asm snippet causing
data abort in various places and produced backtrace looked reasonable
- still more tests needed.