Subject: Re: Recommendations for a new player

Re: Recommendations for a new player

From: Arno Wald <arno.wald_at_netcologne.de>
Date: Sat, 01 Oct 2011 12:09:59 +0200

On 30.09.2011 11:04, Jacob Mansfield wrote:
> so would something like this be suitable;
> http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Sandisk-Sansa-FUZE-2GB-MP3-player-FM-Radio-Micro-SD-/260850458468
> also with this model, would it play videos/display photos& album art?

The Fuze is listed as fully supported player on http://www.rockbox.org/

So, yes, rockbox should run on it fine, including the features you are
asking for. The only question is in what format the videos have to be
for being playable.

Also I would recommend a bigger size of memory. 2GB is not very much.
Ok, this depends on the size of your music collection. I currently have
a sansa e280 with 8GB internal and 8GB extended memory and I am out of
space for long. I recommend: Get a 8GB model and if you need more expand
it with a card that has at least 8GB (or better more).

Arno