Subject: Re: Recommendations for a new player

Re: Recommendations for a new player

From: Arno Wald <>
Date: Sat, 01 Oct 2011 12:09:59 +0200

On 30.09.2011 11:04, Jacob Mansfield wrote:
> so would something like this be suitable;
> also with this model, would it play videos/display photos& album art?

The Fuze is listed as fully supported player on

So, yes, rockbox should run on it fine, including the features you are
asking for. The only question is in what format the videos have to be
for being playable.

Also I would recommend a bigger size of memory. 2GB is not very much.
Ok, this depends on the size of your music collection. I currently have
a sansa e280 with 8GB internal and 8GB extended memory and I am out of
space for long. I recommend: Get a 8GB model and if you need more expand
it with a card that has at least 8GB (or better more).