Subject: Re: SUMMARY: FS#10849 - Sleep timer options: persistent duration and start on boot

Re: SUMMARY: FS#10849 - Sleep timer options: persistent duration and start on boot

From: Thomas Martitz <kugel_at_rockbox.org>
Date: Fri, 07 Oct 2011 21:38:35 +0200

Am 23.08.2011 01:08, schrieb sideral:
> So here's the plan:
>
> * Move the entire "Time& Date" menu out of "System" to "Settings"
>
> * Rename "System" to "About"
>
> * In the "Time& Date" menu:
> * "Sleep Timer" offers the last-used timer value as its default.
> (This value is made persistent by way of the settings code.) When
> the timer is running, the entry changes to "Cancel Sleep Timer
> (hh:mm)", showing the remaining time.
>
> * Add "Start sleep timer on boot" option after "Alarm Wake up Screen".

I know this has been a hot topic, but it has died somehow. Would anyone
mind if I push the above plan? Point 3 is implemented at FS#10849 (the
author is waiting for someone to commit it), and if I see this right the
other 2 points are liked by many people.

I would like to make submit all of the above changes in a few days.

Best regards.