Subject: Re: FS#12321 - Touchscreen: List line padding, to more easily select lines

Re: FS#12321 - Touchscreen: List line padding, to more easily select lines

From: Thomas Martitz <kugel_at_rockbox.org>
Date: Mon, 10 Oct 2011 09:13:31 +0200

Am 10.10.2011 09:08, schrieb Björn Stenberg:
> The comments in this thread suggest the unskinned lists and the
> skinned lists are not handled by the same code, and don't get the same
> behaviour. Is this correct? If so, why?

I don't actually know the skin engine very well (anymore). But I _think_
it contains a different list implementation, perhaps in order to make
"grid lists" work (which I think isn't feasable with the normal list
code). But I also think it's only the drawing and touchscreen portions
that differ.

JdGordon can answer this better than me.

Best regards.