Subject: Re: SUMMARY: FS#10849 - Sleep timer options: persistent duration and start on boot

Re: SUMMARY: FS#10849 - Sleep timer options: persistent duration and start on boot

From: Björn Stenberg <bjorn_at_haxx.se>
Date: Mon, 10 Oct 2011 09:17:38 +0200

Thomas Martitz wrote:
> I find an about menu in the main menu a nice fit.

It's rather unorthodox though. "About" is usually an option in the Help menu, showing version and some basic credits. It's not where you find system or debug information.

I think the time and timer setting changes are fine. But I don't see how the System -> About rename has any connection to it, and I would prefer having that in a separate patch.

--
Björn