Subject: Re: FS#12321 - Touchscreen: List line padding, to more easily select lines

Re: FS#12321 - Touchscreen: List line padding, to more easily select lines

From: Marcin Bukat <marcin.bukat_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 10 Oct 2011 10:55:56 +0200

2011/10/10 Thomas Martitz <kugel_at_rockbox.org>:
> Am 10.10.2011 10:37, schrieb Marcin Bukat:
>>
>> 3) I observe kugels patch(es) dealing with lists as rather nasty
>> hack(s) with heavy marketing campaign.
>
> Why that? Have you used Rockbox on a touchscreen device?
>
> Best ergards.

Your patches have a value showing the issue, yes but I find it really
awkward to claim that adding space/padding etc. doesn't belongs to
theming. I agree also that current status of list handling is
inappropriate on touchscreen devices (android phones especially). I
object only to this implementation as I observe it as a quick hack and
not the solution.

Marcin Bukat