Subject: Re: FS#12321 - Touchscreen: List line padding, to more easily select lines

Re: FS#12321 - Touchscreen: List line padding, to more easily select lines

From: Thomas Martitz <kugel_at_rockbox.org>
Date: Wed, 12 Oct 2011 09:43:26 +0200

Am 11.10.2011 00:03, schrieb Jonathan Gordon:
> Doing that gives little motivation for someone to finish off the
> missing bits of skinned list

So, that's why you implemented FS#12330 for the classic list (first, and
only so far)?

I find it really strange that you prompt me to implement FS#12321 for
the skinned list and object to my implementation for the classic list,
and then implement a new UI feature in the same way for the classic list.

Best regards.