Subject: Re: fredwbauer: r30826 - in trunk: apps apps/gui firmware firmware/export

Re: fredwbauer: r30826 - in trunk: apps apps/gui firmware firmware/export

From: Thomas Martitz <kugel_at_rockbox.org>
Date: Tue, 25 Oct 2011 15:52:10 +0200

Am 25.10.2011 15:40, schrieb Jonathan Gordon:
> There is an argument that setuifont() must call lcd_setfont(), but if
> setfont() sets global_status that would be wrong. Proof of that is
> what should global_status.font_id[SCREEN_MAIN] be set to after a call
> to screens[SCREEN_MAIN].setfont(FONT_UI) ?

I thought FONT_UI doesn't exist anymore, because the id isn't constant
anymore. There comes my confusion from.

On a slightly related note: Why is the font id in global_status, and not
e.g. a member of the screen_access api? IMO it would make more sense in
the latter seeing that font getters/setters are also there.

Best regards.