Subject: Re: Working towards skin engine 2.0 (includes RFC on code!)

Re: Working towards skin engine 2.0 (includes RFC on code!)

From: Jonathan Gordon <>
Date: Sun, 13 Nov 2011 23:51:10 +1100

New version!
This one actually puts the skin buffers onto buflib. I'm pretty
confident I got all the bugs so aiming to commit this midweek unless
anyone finds any issues :)

After this is in svn I'll work on making the skin engine more flexible
again (skins dont all need to be loaded/unloaded together anymore),
and go back to allowing skins to be loaded from outside the
/.rockbox/wps/ directory.