Subject: Re: 3.10 release candidate builds available

Re: 3.10 release candidate builds available

From: Menachem <>
Date: Sun, 27 Nov 2011 22:16:12 -0600

On Sun, Nov 27, 2011 at 4:56 PM, Frank Gevaerts <> wrote:

> Hello,
> I've uploaded some release candidate builds for the 3.10 release to
> . Please test them and report back,
> If you encounter bugs, please file bug reports (unless the problem is
> already reported), or at least report the bug here or on the forums in
> the 3.10RC thread. We'd like 3.10 to be as good as possible.

I have an ipod nano 2G. I just updated to the 3.10RC. When I unplugged the
player (after safely unmounting it), it recognized that a new version had
been installed, and asked me if I wanted to run it. I selected yes, and it
took like 30 seconds to flush the buffers, then it froze on the Rolo...
executing page. Much like was reported here:

I had to Menu-Select to reboot. It appears to be working now, I'll let you
know if it happens again.