Subject: Context and action for mapping keys

Context and action for mapping keys

From: Jean-Louis Biasini <jlbiasini_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 28 Nov 2011 09:33:14 +0100

Hi all,

I'm new to rockbox and to developping so I hope I do not ask stupid thing.
I did search in the doc/wiki and code before asking but I might have missed
something. I also did
ask on the mailling list but get no answer...

I'm working on the fuze+'s port and especially on the touchpad driver and
mapping for the moment (see http://www.rockbox.org/tracker/task/12405).
While mapping keys I noticed that some action and context I would like to
have are missing in the action.h.
I would like:
- some WPS to Database action (we have one to browser, one to playlist)
didn't find one...
- Context for playlist and action for deleting item in it that could be
directly mapped to a device

As I didn't find those I started to move on actually implementing them...
But I could'nt find the files to edit in order to do so.

so my questions:
-Do we have any documentation about that? If we don't I will write one as
soon as I'll find out...
-Do anyone know anything about that? (i guess just a file name where those
action/context are implement is all I would need to know)

PS: If someone is also missing context/action, I guess this is also the
good moment to say it, I could be implementing all that in a row

Many thanks in advance,

Jean-Louis Biasini