Subject: recorder 8MB build

recorder 8MB build

From: Marcin Bukat <marcin.bukat_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 4 Dec 2011 11:01:07 +0100

Hello rockboxers,
The error about recorder 8MB build hangs for quite some time and noone
is willing to fix this situation. Considering the fact that 8MB
version is a hardware mod I would propose to take out this build from
our build system. If someone is skilled enough to fiddle with smd ram
chips I bet will be also capable to build from sources. It would be
polite probably to put some explanation on the wiki why this build is
taken out and what needs to be hacked to get it compile though.

Marcin Bukat