Subject: FS#12390 - Sansa Clip Zip Cabbiev2 Port

FS#12390 - Sansa Clip Zip Cabbiev2 Port

From: Bertrik Sikken <bertrik_at_sikken.nl>
Date: Fri, 9 Dec 2011 16:15:55 +0100

Hi all,

I'd really like see FS#12390 - Sansa Clip Zip Cabbiev2 Port getting
incorporated in SVN, however I can't wrap my head around one specific
issue:
When I create a fresh rockbox.zip file and install it into a fresh
.rockbox directory on the sansa clip zip, it appears that everything about
the theme gets loaded (backdrop, colors, bar style WPS, etc.), *except for
the font*.

Why is that?

A suggestion from IRC was to update DEFAULT_FONT in apps/settings_list.c
Do we agree that the font from this particular cabbiev2 port is OK to use
as default for the sansa clip zip?
Does it have to be a fixed size (not proportional) font?

Regards,
Bertrik