Subject: Re: Git mirror no longer getting updates from SVN

Re: Git mirror no longer getting updates from SVN

From: Torne Wuff <torne+rockboxdev_at_wolfpuppy.org.uk>
Date: Fri, 9 Dec 2011 15:38:40 +0000

On 9 December 2011 15:10, Bertrik Sikken <bertrik_at_sikken.nl> wrote:
> I noticed last weekend that the git mirror of the rockbox SVN appears to
> work no longer. It seems to be stuck at SVN revision r31106.

Oops. I asked Zagor to move the old copy to the rockbox-old address,
but I suspect that neither of us remembered to update the svn
mirroring script to mirror to the new location :)

Zagor, you need to do that; sorry for not thinking of it at the time :)

> What are the plans for this mirror?
> Are we going to keep it? Or just let it die if/when we fully switch to git?

We should continue to mirror svn into it until such time as we shut
off write access to svn. After that, it can stick around for a while
to help out people converting their repository clones to be based on
the new mirror.

--
Torne Wuff
torne_at_wolfpuppy.org.uk