Rockbox mail archiveSubject: Almost ready to go on git migration :)
Almost ready to go on git migration :)
From: Torne Wuff <torne+rockboxdev_at_wolfpuppy.org.uk>
Date: Sat, 10 Dec 2011 20:34:57 +0000
Hi again folks,
Yes, I didn't get much further with the git migration for a while;
We are, now, pretty much ready to go. The current plan (which has
1) I'm going to update our wiki docs (in theory this weekend) that
2) Shut off write access to svn, mirror to git one last time.
3) Enable commit permissions for committers (if you are not in the
4) Update the build system scripts to pull new code from git, and
5) People can work on improved docs, customising gerrit's html, etc later.
Doing it this way around is easier; trying to maintain both sets of
-- Torne Wuff torne_at_wolfpuppy.org.ukReceived on 2011-12-10
Page was last modified "Jan 10 2012" The Rockbox Crew