Rockbox mail archiveSubject: Code reviews now available on gerrit
Code reviews now available on gerrit
From: Torne Wuff <torne_at_wolfpuppy.org.uk>
Date: Tue, 24 Jan 2012 12:03:45 +0000
Hi again everyone,
I have enabled code reviews on Gerrit. This means that you can now
The build system is building from git and appears to be working okay.
There is still more to do, though! If you want to tackle any of the
1) Help to update documentation on the wiki to refer to the UsingGit
2) Help to update references to SVN in the docs directory in the source.
3) Test out the process and suggest improvements to UsingGit.
4) Try your hand at writing html/css to embed into Gerrit to make it
5) Be around on #rockbox to help people out in general with using git.
6) Anything else you can think of! (bug Torne about stuff).
-- Torne Wuff torne_at_wolfpuppy.org.ukReceived on 2012-01-24
Page was last modified "Jan 10 2012" The Rockbox Crew