Subject: Code reviews now available on gerrit

Code reviews now available on gerrit

From: Torne Wuff <>
Date: Tue, 24 Jan 2012 12:03:45 +0000

Hi again everyone,

I have enabled code reviews on Gerrit. This means that you can now
upload changes for review, even if you are not a committer. We expect
that in the future, people will use this rather than uploading patches
to Flyspray. The documentation on how to do this is available at .

The build system is building from git and appears to be working okay.
The recent changes on the website and the CIA bot are tracking git as

There is still more to do, though! If you want to tackle any of the
following tasks, go for it:

1) Help to update documentation on the wiki to refer to the UsingGit
page - currently everything refers to SVN still.

2) Help to update references to SVN in the docs directory in the source.

3) Test out the process and suggest improvements to UsingGit.

4) Try your hand at writing html/css to embed into Gerrit to make it
look more like the rest of our site (see for
how this works)

5) Be around on #rockbox to help people out in general with using git.

6) Anything else you can think of! (bug Torne about stuff).

Torne Wuff