Subject: Re: PP502x cache bug and ATA DMA test build

Re: PP502x cache bug and ATA DMA test build

From: Boris Gjenero <>
Date: Sat, 04 Feb 2012 13:21:03 -0500

On 04/02/2012 5:39 AM, Thomas Martitz wrote:
> Am 04.02.2012 02:17, schrieb Boris Gjenero:
>> I created a test build for PP502x based devices. You can download it
>> from:
> FWIW, we have a test build subforum:
> There you can probably get some more users to test.

I initially didn't post there because it's the "Official Test Builds"
forum, and I wasn't sure if my build can qualify as "Official". Now I
posted at:,,true.html#new

It got caught by the spam filter, but I assume someone will fix that
eventually. It doesn't seem like I can do anything about it even though
I have some administrative controls like "move topic" and "remove topic".

It would be nice if the spam filter didn't apply to users who made a lot
of posts over a long time. It's extremely unlikely that someone who made
hundreds of legitimate posts will suddenly start spamming.

Best regards,