Subject: Re: Call for testers for gerrit#120

Re: Call for testers for gerrit#120

From: Yohan LEE-TIN-YIEN <>
Date: Sun, 26 Feb 2012 10:53:47 +0100

> Please download for your targets and use it for a bit to see if there
> is any issues with the LCD (redrawing, screen updates, etc).

I've been testing on Sansa Clip+ for 2 days now, and basically what I
experienced is :
- everything works fine : menu, wps, rds, demos (all), games (only a few)
- the menu, wps, rds, demos, games, etc. seems to me more responsive
(compared to the daily build 2012-02-09 and 3.10 release)
- While I plug the USB cable and hold the button in order to pass in
"charging battery mode",
  it is a little bit more difficult : it is more likely to ignore the
button holding and goes in "card reader mode".
  But I guess this is a side effect of a more responsive player.

All in all, everything works fine for Sansa Clip+ with even an improvement
of responsiveness for better and for worse (a little bit more tricky to
hold button while pluging the usb cable).

PS : Sorry if there are english mistakes, I'm french.