Subject: DevConEuro 2012

DevConEuro 2012

From: Frank Gevaerts <>
Date: Sun, 18 Mar 2012 15:59:44 +0100

OK, I've not seen other proposals, so DevConEuro2012 will take place in
Hasselt. I've started the usual wiki pages.

If you want to attend, please add your name and suitable dates to

There's general information about the location and how to get there

What's still missing on the wiki is instructions on how to find the
correct building and door from the car park. I'll add an illustrated
guide later.

One thing I forgot to mention earlier is that the location is upstairs
(one floor up), and doesn't have a lift, so it's not suited for