Subject: Re: How to debug gapless issues?

Re: How to debug gapless issues?

From: Magnus Holmgren <magnushol_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 06 May 2012 20:30:04 +0200

On 2012-05-06 19:23, Jonas Wielicki wrote:

> Where exactly does the logf output go to and how do I enable it? I
> grepped for logf definitions, but I was rather confused by the hits.

It goes to a buffer you can view in the debug menu (and write it to disk).
Define LOGF_ENABLE in the files where you want logging to happen, and any LOGF
calls will go to that buffer.

> Well, I was watching the buffering thread debugscreen once more and
> found that the pcm buffer starves on track change. Is that the intended
> behaviour, but without the wait for refill or should it never starve on
> (expected) track change at all? If so, that would be a hint I guess.

Don't know if crossfade makes things different, but without crossfade the pcm
buffer doesn't starve on track change on my FuzeV2.

--
   Magnus