Subject: Re: How to debug gapless issues?

Re: How to debug gapless issues?

From: Jonas Wielicki <>
Date: Mon, 07 May 2012 09:28:50 +0200

On 06/05/12 20:30, Magnus Holmgren wrote:
> It goes to a buffer you can view in the debug menu (and write it to
> disk). Define LOGF_ENABLE in the files where you want logging to happen,
> and any LOGF calls will go to that buffer.

Okay, this is probably me being stupid, but the only log related thing I
can find in the Debug menu is called “Metadata log”. However the only
effect selecting and hitting NAVI has is that a popup shows up with
“Metadata log enabled” (or “disabled”, it toggles).

> Don't know if crossfade makes things different, but without crossfade
> the pcm buffer doesn't starve on track change on my FuzeV2.

Well, I just turned it on as it has been a suggestion in the bugtracker
when I looked for gapless-related bugs to trace it down. The pcm buffer
starves always for me, at least with the SSD.