Subject: Archos Recorder build fails: too big

Archos Recorder build fails: too big

From: Björn Stenberg <bjorn_at_haxx.se>
Date: Tue, 21 Aug 2012 16:43:07 +0200

The archos recorder build has tipped over the limit for size, and now the autobuild always fails.

The tipping point was commit bd6e6ed but the code has been growing steadily so I wouldn't say this particular commit is any more responsible than others before it.

Still, we need to fix this somehow. Maybe someone could take a look at recent features and decide if some of them might be disabled for the recorder?

Other suggestions?

--
Björn