Subject: Fix for default sleep timer duration as a shortcut

Fix for default sleep timer duration as a shortcut

From: Richard Quirk <>
Date: Fri, 05 Oct 2012 21:47:48 +0200

A couple of patches to do with the default sleep duration setting, the
first adds a "set_sleeptimer_duration" function that will be used in the

My use case is: I have restart sleep timer when switching on set to
"yes", and reset timer when touching any buttons set to "yes". At night,
I set the sleep timer to 15 minutes, and fall asleep at some point
listening to music (maybe switching it back on if I don't fall asleep
right away). Then in the morning I set the timer to a large value that
it'll probably never have chance to reach during the day. That way I
don't have to touch any other setting to activate/deactivate the sleep