Subject: suggestion: making status bar accessible

suggestion: making status bar accessible

From: Zahari Yurukov <zahari.yurukov_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Oct 2012 11:23:44 +0300

Hi devs,
there are other places that need accessibility improvements, but I think
status bar has high importance, and in other hand it contains fixed
number of icons with fixed number of states.
I know that you have a lot of work according to the upcoming release,
but when you have time I hope you will look at such things.
Of course what you already did is really great, and I don't know about
other such firmware, so I highly appreciate it.

Best wishes,
Zahari Yurukov