Subject: Sansa Clip Zip manual: screenshots at gerrit

Sansa Clip Zip manual: screenshots at gerrit

From: Marco Pessotto <>
Date: Wed, 28 Nov 2012 09:44:57 +0100

Hello all!

Two days ago I posted on gerrit a (binary) patch to give the screenshots
to the Sansa Clip Zip manual. It's located at

(so I'm asking for a review, which shouldn't be problematic, given that
there is no code modification involved).

Beside the notes on the commit message, I'd like to add that the manual,
both in PDF and in HTML, builds just fine and I checked it.

Also, I'd like to ask if there is more work needed on the manual for
this target, which I am available to do. (I don't write C, but I'm
comfortable with *TeX and perl).

Best wishes