Subject: My Android and simulator builds shutdown

My Android and simulator builds shutdown

From: Jonas Häggqvist <rasher_at_rasher.dk>
Date: Sun, 20 Jan 2013 02:04:19 +0100

For quite a while, I've been doing daily Android and crosscompiled Windows
Simulator bulids:

http://rasher.dk/rockbox/simulator/
http://rasher.dk/rockbox/android/

Now, the server which I've been fortunate enough to be given access to for
building them has been shut down.

So now I'm asking if someone has a server sitting around with CPU cycles
to spare, and willing to let me have access to it for setting up a daily
cronjob to build them.

Or alternatively, if maybe the main build system should be used to provide
these downloads?

For the curious, here are some stats for the month of December:

Android build downloads: 14552
   720x1280 3364
   480x800 3003
   540x960 1979
   1280x800 1806
   320x480 1269
   800x480 1086
   1024x768 748
   240x320 706
   600x1024 310
   1024x600 281

Simulator downloads: 2646 (or slightly less)
   sansaclipplus 489
   sansaclipzip 202
   ipodvideo 110
   cowond2 52
   sansafuzeplus 51
   sansafuzev2 42
   ipodnano2g 36

The numbers probably don't quite add up, as they were grabbed from my
webserver stats.

--
Jonas Häggqvist
rasher(at)rasher(dot)dk