Subject: Re: Sansa Clip+ SPI/SSP Support

Re: Sansa Clip+ SPI/SSP Support

From: Michael Sparmann <theseven_at_gmx.net>
Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2013 15:06:33 +0100

Am 13.02.2013 10:41, schrieb Bohnens Carsten:
> My first shot was using an STM32F4-DISCOVERY board, but the open source
> tools available for on-chip debugging are so far pretty cumbersome to
> use (wierd stepping when hitting branches)

I can't quite follow that. I've worked a lot with that board, using the
open source tools (texane's STLink GDB server, TNT toolchain GDB,
eclipse) and despite a bunch of little bugs here and there, it works
nicely overall.
Most notably the "monitor reset" GDB command doesn't quite work right,
but "set {int}0xe000ed0c = 0x05fa0004" will do the trick. If you have
further questions, feel free to contact me off-list or on IRC.

-- TheSeven