Subject: bulgarian localization for 3.13

bulgarian localization for 3.13

From: Zahari Yurukov <>
Date: Wed, 20 Feb 2013 21:21:51 +0200

     Hi devs,
I'm sending you the updated Bulgarian localization for the upcoming release.

1. I've rearranged phrases to match the English file.
2. I've translated all untranslated strings.
3. I've corrected some wrong translated strings.
4. I've translated all voice strings, which were missing in previous

I'm sending you my bulgarian.lang file (attached). It compiles correctly
, and seems OK in a simulator.
Please include it in the upcoming release.

I'm translating the user manual too, but it is not ready to be released
yet. If someone would like to join - please send me an e-mail.

Best regards,
Zahari Yurukov