Subject: Which player to buy?

Which player to buy?

From: Domain Admin <kevin_at_deadllama.net>
Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2013 15:56:52 -0600

Hello rockbox-dev.

I've been using Rockbox for a long time (first on my 4th gen iPod, then on
my iPod nano 1G and now my Sansa Clip v2) and lurking on this list for a
short time.

I have a little bit of money to spend on a new MP3 player, and I'd like to
buy one that Rockbox still has issues on so I can (1) have a new MP3 player
and (2) help test Rockbox. I'd like to get a cheap used or refurb SanDisk
player, but that's just because I'm partial to the Sansa players. If
something else small and cheap like that needs a tester more, that's cool,
too.

Any recommendations? Any Sansas need more testing? FWIW, I know how to
build Rockbox from git... I just can't really code. Just want to give back
to Rockbox by testing on a player that needs the attention.

Thanks. And thanks for Rockbox, because it's awesome.