Subject: Re: GSoC 2013

Re: GSoC 2013

From: Thomas Martitz <kugel_at_rockbox.org>
Date: Thu, 28 Mar 2013 19:26:30 +0100

Am 28.03.2013 18:59, schrieb Thomas Martitz:
> Am 27.03.2013 19:57, schrieb Frank Gevaerts:
>> On Tue, Feb 12, 2013 at 09:45:30PM -0700, Austin Appel wrote:
>>> So, I guess I will make this short: do we want to make the push to
>>> do GSoC again this year or not?
>> What I've seen so far in this thread is several idea *titles*, but
>> nothing with actual detail, and not many candidate mentors.
>>

> Probably nobody has bothered due to the lack of supportive replies to
> the proposals.
>
> Is it too late to create a wiki page for project proposals already?
> Could we also finish the wiki page (shortly) after submitting the
> application?
>
> Best regards

For whatever it's worth, I have created
http://www.rockbox.org/wiki/SummerOfCode2013. Some of the ideas in this
thread are already there (from previos years). I wish we can add the
other ones or update the exiting ones to match the present timely for an
application.

Also please add yourself as canditate mentors if possible.

Best regards.