Subject: Re: Volume handling: steps and radio

Re: Volume handling: steps and radio

From: Guillaume Cocatre-Zilgien <guillaume_at_cocatre.net>
Date: Tue, 23 Jul 2013 12:33:30 +0200

On Tue, Jul 23, 2013 at 10:48 AM, Amaury Pouly <amaury.pouly_at_gmail.com> wrote:
> Or maybe open a bug report.

Ever since I noticed this issue, I've been dealing with
administration-like hell, being told to setup gerrit and submit a
patch (for which I had to setup an OpenID account and register with
gerrit, only to find out that that wasn't nearly enough), open a
flyspray entry (for which I had to register too), subscribe to the
mailing list (for which, again, I had to register), and reply to this
thread, and now you're telling me I should repeat what I said in a new
thread, and perhaps open a bug report. This isn't a bug, it's a
feature that no-one seems to have discussed.

"Fill forms 242-b, 312-e-bis and 466 appendix A, make three copies and
send them to this address with a photocopy of your ID and two
documents showing proof of residence, you'll get an answer in 6
weeks"?

No.