Subject: Re: modifying Rockbox for disabled child

Re: modifying Rockbox for disabled child

From: benjamin brown <foolshperson_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 21 Oct 2013 06:01:13 -0400

Should this be a custom build or should it we make it an option in the
configure script, something like a kids mode or safe mode option. I'm all
for an easy fix to raise the quality of life for someone, but there is more
than one person in the world that can benefit from this. Understandably
the features that need disabled are not going to be the same for everyone,
perhaps a graduating scale could be implemented "safe, safer, safest".
 It's just something to think about.