Subject: Fuse plus hissing

Fuse plus hissing

From: Mat Mirabella <>
Date: Wed, 30 Oct 2013 11:31:25 +1100

Hi all.

Sorry if this has been talked about before but I Just wanted to report that I am getting a loud hissing sound all the time while running rockbox on the fuse plus. this has been the case for the last few daily builds over this week. Does anyone else have this issue?

I realise the fuse plus port is still unstable but I wanted to report this in case someone knows about the problem - it may be something that has been seen in previous builds and it may be an easy fix.