Subject: G#697: New Volume Limiter feature for Rockbox (gerrit reviews and codes improvements needed)

G#697: New Volume Limiter feature for Rockbox (gerrit reviews and codes improvements needed)

From: PurlingNayuki <cyq.yzfl_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 23 Dec 2013 22:15:10 +0800

    To prevent some unexpected volume change, I implement a Volume Limiter
feature.
    I add a "volume limit" parameter to the configuration file. Each time
when WPS_VOL_UP or setvol() is excuted, Rockbox will check if the
global_settings.volume value larger than global_settings.volume_limit. If
larger, take the value of volume_limit instead.
    I also have some question and when coding, and helps are appreciated:
- Can INT_SETTING_NOWRAP() macro accept only CONST as its max, min and
default parameters?
- How can I get the maximum and minimum volume value in settings lists?
- How does volume changing work in Rockbox?

Thanks,

--
PurlingNayuki
江   上