Subject: Re: DevCon2014

Re: DevCon2014

From: Marcin Bukat <>
Date: Tue, 22 Apr 2014 11:18:20 +0200

For me 28-29 turns to be problematic as I may be coming back on Friday from
business trip. Counting on plane follow the schedule is risky. I still
think 14-15 is not that bad considering that Amaury is willing to come on
that date. We can also move the date forward but I am afraid that it will
end up as last year.