Subject: Release

From: Marcin Bukat <>
Date: Wed, 18 Jun 2014 08:13:58 +0200

Hi rockboxers!

There have been long time since we did 3.13. We are in the state where
first thing we advice when someone pops up with problem is to install
development build. Moreover there are quarrels among devs comming from the
fact that we are not in feature freeze but some think we should be. The
only solution IMO is to do release outright. The commit rate is low and
this are mostly fixes. Current builds seems to be in good shape. Having
release would allow us to integrate quite invasive synopsys patch which
would bring us back usb on nano2g and classic. Now the question comes - do
we still have release manager (Alex?)

Marcin Bukat (wodz)