Subject: Re: Release

Re: Release

From: Steph.MMyahoo <>
Date: Thu, 19 Jun 2014 10:01:53 +0200

May I post a couple of a simple user comments here :
1- forum/website inactive meaning not many new users : that's logical
considering most ports are discontinued.
BUT also meaning users like me have no problem with rockbox so don't
search forum/site.

2- Ports vs smartphone : I still use my ports (D2 & Sansa Clip+/zip) for
their better battery life + size
> Alex : I disagree : rockbox for Android is very usable : I use it
with no problem on a daily basis while driving (larger, more readable
screen). The only thing I miss is the ability to change the main menu
list & order (...and buttons... but that's a port issue).
I used to get frequent freezes but I probably got used to avoid what
triggered them so they are rare now. By the way I recommend to create a
shutdown shortcut, thus avoiding the need to force stop the app through

Tshaw !!

Envoyé de mon aMac