Subject: Re: Extending the metronome plugin

Re: Extending the metronome plugin

From: Steph.MMyahoo <>
Date: Mon, 23 Jun 2014 12:06:13 +0200

I guess it's a beat machine indeed. But if it includes basic beats,
wouldn't it be used like a metronome, hence would still be a single
plugin. I cannot answer the question but definitely think it would make
sense to seek the potential users (musicians) opinion and follow it : do
they prefer a beat box including a metronome or a metronome AND a
metronome ?

Tshaw !!

Envoyé de mon aMac