Subject: Re: Extending the metronome plugin

Re: Extending the metronome plugin

From: Thomas Orgis <>
Date: Sun, 29 Jun 2014 16:22:21 +0200

Am Mon, 23 Jun 2014 13:33:31 +0100
schrieb Dave Hooper <>:

> As both a dev and a musician, I feel qualified to answer :-) I would say
> that a single plugin that can do both basic time-signature and rhythmic
> click-track functions would be better than two separate plugins, and that
> calling this advanced plugin a 'metronome' makes perfect sense to me too.

OK, then ... I still added the prototype as a separate plugin since I
changed controls and deleted the tempo changing stuff. After figuring
out the UI concept, the plugins can easily be merged again --- see
comments in the added source file. I uploaded my current working hack
to .

Comments welcome.

Alrighty then,