Subject: RE: how to merge fixed point wma decoder to libav 0.7.6

RE: how to merge fixed point wma decoder to libav 0.7.6

From: Mike <giac2000_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 2 Sep 2014 09:17:13 -0700

I talked to the ffmpeg people about it almost a decade ago. Since then floating point hardware has become very common and the need for fixed point diminished. The closest thing I can think of would be vlc for android which uses an early version of our fixed point decoder that is still closer to ffmpeg.

Mike