Subject: Re: Revert "Rewrite filesystem code (WIP)"

Re: Revert "Rewrite filesystem code (WIP)"

From: Michael Sevakis <jethead71_at_sbcglobal.net>
Date: Sat, 29 Nov 2014 22:14:41 -0500

> No need for that anymore. Problem solved -
> http://git.rockbox.org/?p=rockbox.git;a=commit;h=8618f2c227e7daed2d1dd566090c2c4588533470
> Sorry for bothering.

Hmmm...I thought about that right away and just assumed it was looked into
already. Buffer alignment in the higher level code was removed because the
driver can select the best method for a particular device and besides, it
was far messier to maintain that in file.c. The rk27xx code I looked at was
using memcpy but I guess I missed a spot.

Glad it got fixed though.

Mike