Subject: Gerrit is working again

Gerrit is working again

From: Amaury Pouly via rockbox-dev <>
Date: Wed, 9 Sep 2015 22:20:25 +0200

Hi fellows developpers,
thanks to Björn and others, we now have Gerrit working again properly which
means that:
* you can authenticate with OpenID
* you can recover your old google account thanks to the automatic OpenID >
OAuth migration
To make this work, simply reach at and
select "Google OAuth2". It should lead you to a google page where you have
to grant gerrit access again and you now have your old account working !

Note: in case you create a new account using OpenID, it should be possible
to link your two accounts by reaching and press "Link to
another identifty". However, I am unsure how you can login to your OpenID
identity using the new sign-in page