Subject: Re: Help needed with iBasso DX80 Port

Re: Help needed with iBasso DX80 Port

From: Steph yahoo via rockbox-dev <>
Date: Sat, 16 Jan 2016 15:39:38 +0100

Le 15 janvier 2016 20:43:08 HNEC, Eduard Kutuev via rockbox-dev <> a écrit :
>> If anyone has any advice or guidance on where to head next I would
>greatly appreacite it.
>Hello. I’ve participated in DX90 port. Few notes about iBasso ports:
>1. Nobody cares about HIFI DAP ports.

??!! That sounds rude, and since it does, may I say dumb ? Many (including me) don't care about HiFi DAP Ports primarily because they can't afford any. Apart from that, many can see pros & cons and could be interested in them if they were cheaper.

Pros : better sound ; last (excluding multimedia dap & android devices) available music dap

Cons : dap price ; large capacity external memory card price (though dropping) ; does it make sense with lossy codec ?

Pros or Cons (depending on specs): size , battery life.